I mean, who doesn’t love fried fish?
Crispy Fried Fish RecipePrint This
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups beer
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound cod cut into 4 fillets (or other white fish)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup pulverized walnuts or pecans. (A fine crumb.)
- 1 quart oil for frying
- Mix flour and all seasonings.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- DRY THE FILLETS!!!!
- Coat each fillet with coconut flour.
- Dredge in Egg
- Coat with nut crumble.
- In a large, heavy skillet or deep fryer, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Fry the fish until golden brown, and flesh is easily flaked with a fork. Approx. 3-4m on each side.