Keto Mash is a good substitute for mashed potatoes. You can also add sour cream and other herbs and spices to kick things up a notch.
Keto Mashed CauliflowerPrint This
- 1 Large cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup half and half
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash, core, and chop cauliflower in large pieces.
- Add 1 cup water and trivet into instant pot. You might also want to put a steamer basket in as well. The goal is to let the cauliflower drain without getting water logged. You will have runny mash if you don’t drain.
- Add chopped cauliflower.
- Lock lid in place and set Instant Pot (of pressure cooker) to manual high for 5 minutes.
- Immediately release pressure and remove/drain cauliflower.
- Throw all remaining ingredients into food processor while cauliflower is still warm and blend to desired consistency.