Keto Low Carb Pesto Green Bean SaladPrint This
- 1/2 lb. fresh, trimmed green beans, cut into 1-1/2" pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into large dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 package of grape or cherub tomatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pesto
- ½ tsp. Tony Chachere's
- Heavily season a saucepan of water with chicken base. Bring to a boil and blanch green beans for a couple of minutes. Immediately strain beans and plunge into an ice water bath to halt cooking.
- Combine all vegetables, dried of excess moisture. Combine mayonnaise, pesto and Chachere’s. Dress the vegetable mixture with the mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate.