These are quick, easy little burger bites and you can cook and store for a quick snack or meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- 6 slices cheddar cheese, cut into small squares
- Pickled Jalapeños, for serving
- Grape tomatoes, halved, for serving
- mayonnaise , for serving
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized meatballs.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Wrap each meatball in a bacon slice. Place meatballs in the skillet and cook on all sides until the bacon is crispy and the meat is cooked to your liking, about 12 minutes.
- Top each meatball with a square of cheese. Cover pan with lid and cook until the cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove meatballs from pan.
- Top each meatball with a slice of pickled jalapeño and one half of a grape tomato then stick a toothpick into the center before serving.